Today was a busy but good day! Kalie and I had a relaxed school day with Math being our main (and only) subject. We spent a significant amount of time on money. Okay … really what happened was I had to make the deposit for Girl Scout cookies. I thought, humph, we will never have this much money ($992.50) in cash any other time, so lets use this to our homeschool advantage. She counted money for over an hour. She had a blast, and lucky for me she did not lose any. LOL!
Our booth sale tonight did not go well; we sold 14 boxes in 2 hours. I hope Saturday goes better. Afterwards we went out for dinner with Amy (asst. leader) and her family. Pizza Inn, the best place in town (Kalie and Hannah's opinion). Katie joined us. It was very fun. We spent more time visiting than eating.
Kasie came home for the week, she has spring break. Kalie is very excited to have a sister home! I am not sure Kasie is that excited. LOL!
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Friday ~ The End of the Week and Begining of the Weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment