Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wednesday ~ The CRUD

Kalie and I have the CRUD. It is a head cold! Sinus pressure, headache, tired, congested stopped up nose, runny nose, crabbyness and grouchy bugs. We have spent most of the day just veggin' out. We have only worked on lapbooks and notebooks today (which I consider extra) but even that has been very limited. We did have to take Kasie to Wal-Mart, which was good because we needed something different to help fight the symptoms. We loaded up on orange juice, Sierra Mist Free, cough drops, vit C drops, new otc meds and puffs plus with lotion. I also got good old medicated chest rub. I put it on Kalie and I. About 20 minutes later I was daydreaming about my Grandma Jo (she has been gone for 10 years now), she always used "the rub" on us when we were sick. I do not think we will be going to our play group Valentine's Day party tomorrow. I do not want to infect anyone else. Hopefully I can shake this before cookie booths start on Friday.

1 comments:

Vanessa said...

Sorry you are feeling ill. I am part of the Homeschooling Sweet Homeschooling yahoo group. I wanted to check out your blog. Looks very nice. Hope you feel better.
Vanessa M