Today Kalie finished her subtraction facts lapbook from homeschool share. She loved it. Where every possible I had her write the answers to the problems. She glued all of the components to the folder. I made her "pass" her subtraction test before she could put the book together.
The cover.
The inside. She has plans to decorate it with more stickers after our next trip to the craft store.
The inside with some of the folders open.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subtraction Facts Lapbook
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Your two math lapbooks are great. We've never lapbooked that subject. But anything can be lapbooked, can't it? Thanks for joining the blogring. I'm going to approve your membership right now. :-)
It's so funny that making the lapbook was the reward for doing well on the test! Cute!
Cool lapbook. Praying the cold abates and you all feel better shortly. I love the picture at the fountain.
Looks great!
I'm planning to do this one with my younger children.
I love the idea of lapbooking...One day we are going to try it!! I hope you feel better!
Post a Comment