Saturday was just as busy. Katie and Kasie kept Kalie for the morning while I worked another cookie booth. They had a great LAZY morning early afternoon. They had donuts for breakfast and ice cream for lunch. Maybe Katie isn’t so responsible after all? LOL!
Our cookie booth did not go as well as the night before. We were there for 3 ½ hours and only sold 55 boxes. But I did have a great talk with one of the moms. So it was a good experience.
I picked Kalie up at the mall at about 2:00. (Katie and Kasie both had to work Sat. evening.) We came home and did yucky chores. We had to take the garbage to the dump (we do not have garbage pick up where we live), vacuum out Katie’s car, do dishes, straighten up the house, etc. I made a deal with Kalie (she loves deals, LOL!). If she was cooperative and helpful, we would get pizza (Little Caesar’s) and a movie (Movie Gallery). She was! Yea!
We ordered our pizza and went to the video store. Shocker … Movie Gallery is closing! Now the only place to rent movies in our town is at Ingall’s (the grocery store). They did have a good sale on used movies though. We bought a movie called Ociee Nash. We probably would not have seen it if not for the closing sale. It was the best movie about a “tom boy” at the turn of the century. It fit in very well with our pioneer theme. I am so glad we bought it! We went home ate pizza and watched our new movie! Our days have been better more often than not lately.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Saturday ~ Still Busy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Our cookie booths keep getting snowed out, Not easy to sell GS cookies in the north!
Post a Comment