Thursday, February 28, 2008

Monday ~ Girl Scouts

Monday was a much better day! We did some school work in the morning and spent the afternoon preparing for GS. We had a great meeting! I was worried at first because Amy (my asst. leader) called and said that Hannah and she were sick so they would not be coming. I called Laura (Brook’s mom, my usual back up) and she said that she could not stay. So I called Tammy (Lauren’s mom). Yea, she said she could stay! I did not want to cancel the meeting! Well the way things worked out … I had 6 girls and 5 parents (including Kalie and I). Laura was able to stay, in fact all of the parents stayed. LOL! It was great! We worked on 6 activities and 4 different try its. It was so nice to have lots of help and everyone had so much fun. I am beginning to love our troop. I really want more girls but am happy where we are.

0 comments: