Our dryer is broken. I am not sure what is wrong with it, but it doesn't really matter. We do not have the money to fix it right now. So we are hanging all of our clothes on hangers throughout the house to dry. They usually fit in this one area in our laundry room.
But ... now that the big girls are home. We need to catch up on all of their laundry, so I have been washing clothes ALL day. My usual spot was filled with wet clothes so I moved to spot #2, the hallway (girl's) bathroom.
The washer kept going and going. So I had to move to spot #3, the mini hallway by the girl's bedroom. And spot #4 Kasie's bedroom doorway.
I do not have a spot #5, or at least I do not have another tension rod to hang things on. LOL! So the rest of the laundry will have to wait until tomorrow. I still have about 4 loads left. Hope you day is filled with less ... LOL!
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Laundry! YUCK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
PS what about hanging them outside. Remember we had to. Nice stiff yummy itchy clothes. All of our underwear and bras. Oh the joy of mom's torture. Especially your bra's because mine weren't quite as big as yours then. She would still hang clothes up if she could.
Post a Comment