I love babies! Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE babies. I hold them, love them, kiss them, read to them, sing to them (not well), .....
I wish it had been in the Lords plan to give me lots and lots of babies. I always wanted to get married (to Prince Charming, of course) and have lots of babies. Being a mom is my dream job (and some days I do it very well, others not so much). Well the Lord had other plans for me, so ...
I have to love other people's babies. This is my mostest favoritest little baby girl in the world ...
Carissa!
She belongs to Chris and Melissa, the hosts of our community group. How could you look at that baby and not want to kiss her cheeks? I love her boys Caleb (almost 3 1/2) & Josiah (almost 5)as well. They are so smart and funny! Totally energetic boys (which scares me, LOL, as I have only had girls). They are having a joint Spiderman/Batman party next month for their birthdays! How fun is that!
Well much to my delight and joy. I have 2 new babies to love. Will and John, 3 month old twins! Yea for me, double the love and babies! They belong to Ryan (Mr. music man) and Becky, who are also part of our community group. Melissa has been helping take care of the boys on Fridays until Becky finishes the school year (she is a teacher at the high school). This past Friday Kalie and I went to help.
Caleb is helping me feed Will. John is in the background.
Kalie feeding John. (She loves babies too.)
Both boys. Aren't they so adorable? John is on the left and Will is on the right.
My three babies ... Will, Carissa and John.
I love homeschooling because it gives us the opportunity to love others. Kalie and I had the best day. It is always so fun to hang out at Melissa's house. She is the best hostess, always making you feel as if her home is yours. She is very kind and gracious! We spent the day: feeding babies, holding babies, visiting, playing and we had a great lunch. It was an awesome day!
ps. Do you think Becky would notice is one of her twins went missing??? LOL!
Friday, May 16, 2008
Friday ~ Babies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I most certainly would! :)
Thanks for your help!!!
Post a Comment