Kalie in her tent. She had such a great time.
Our house.
The front yard.
The back of the house.
Our back yard.
These pictures were taken at about 7:00 in the evening. You can see that our yard really needs help. LOL!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Our Yard ~ Before Pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
April,
I can't wait to see your after pictures!! You guys sound like you have some great plans and your yard is so nice and big!
Lis from SHS
I just thought I'd show you one of the coolest yards I've seen. :) It doesn't require much in the way of gardening, though:
Sunniemom's yard
Enjoy the remodeling!
Dana
Principled Discovery
I loved that yard. I wish we had a truck so Kalie and I could hunt for treasures. LOL! Kalie's favorite store is the GoodWill.
I've "met" you on the lapbook loop and had to come see the yard pictures. It will be fun to see it change and "grow". I've bookmarked your blog so I remember to come back and check.
Wow. Yes the yards "really need help", but its such a blank canvas! It's much better than having to go through and pull up old roots, garbage, etc first! You are going to have so much fun, I'm a little jealous! Looking forward to seeing the pictures as you get stuff done!
Wow. Yes the yards "really need help", but its such a blank canvas! It's much better than having to go through and pull up old roots, garbage, etc first! You are going to have so much fun, I'm a little jealous! Looking forward to seeing the pictures as you get stuff done!
What an undertaking, It will take alot of effort but boy the reward will be immense. Keep us posted on the effort and don't forget to take pictures during- its fun too.
Vanessa
Post a Comment