Tuesday morning (the 19th) went very well. I really love teaching pre-school again. Even though it is one morning a week it fills me up and helps me to feel useful and productive again.
That afternoon, Kalie went to Art class again. I am so proud of the progress she is making. I am hoping and praying that next year we can do some type of co-op class. Samantha Bell (the instructor) is a wonderful teacher. Kalie loves to go to her class and is learning so much. We are extending the lessons at home. Samantha gives the students a one page “bio” about the artist they are studying to take home and explains about who the artist was. We found a PERFECT notebooking page for free at http://www.notebokingpages.com/ that has helped us create an Artist Notebook. I will post pictures of her notebook and projects later.
On Tuesday evening I had a Girl Scout Leader meeting. So Kalie and I went and spent over 2 hours being “leaderized”.
As Tuesdays go it was a very good day!
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Tuesday ~ A good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment