OK! I know we are a bit late. I could give excuses such as we were sick, but I guess you should know now that is how we are. LOL! I am still working on my Christmas card list. (Which have turned into New Years, then Valentine's and now Easter cards, as the list goes on ... maybe the end of the alphabet will get 4th of July cards, who knows.)
Tonight my scout troop is having their Valentine's Day party! YEA! Amy (my friend, asst. leader and a fellow homeschooling mom) and I were talking this weekend. One of the few things that I "miss" about public school (my older daughters went to ps for all of the elementary grades) is the "parties". Especially Valentine's Day. Hopefully tonight will give Kalie that experience. More later as we have to clean the house (meeting is here tonight and we did nothing for 6 days), run errands and do some sort of school all before 6:00. HELP! LOL!
Monday, February 18, 2008
Happy Valentine's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
April, you have eased my crushing guilt at not having our Christmas letter out yet....but then again I didn't get it out last year either....I may be shooting for a decade at a shot letter. LOL Glad you are all feeling a bit better.
De'Etta/shs
Post a Comment